I assume my slight ego had made me a sucker for questionnaires. I love doing them. Anywho… One of my favorites is the 10 Questions created by the incredible Marcel Proust and perfected by Bernard Pivot, which James Lipton uses at the end of Inside the Actors Studio. Hopefully in my lifetime I will get asked these questions by Mr. Lipton Himself.
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
Old movies and great music
4. What turns you off?
Apathy and Entitlement
5. What sound do you love?
The breaths singers take in between lines.
6. What sound do you hate?
Sirens… it makes me terribly nervous.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Anything that has to do with Math, teacher, accountant, cashier… I hate it.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Come on in stay a while…..