First let me start off by saying… Sarah Michelle Gellar… WTF!? Why? My eyes were disrespected.This dress was a trial…
Okay now that we have gotten the disaster out of the way, lets get to my
5. Evan Rachel Wood in Gucci. The gown was gorgeous… It reminds me of a gown that would have been designed by Clare West for a Cecil B. DeMille flick.
4. Jessica Alba Gucci… All I can say is, its stunning. The beading detail is out of this world.
3. Reese Witherspoon in Zac Posen… She always brings it. The color is stunning.
2. Emma Stone in Lanvin… I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS DRESS. First off the color is exquisite. Second, the make of the dress is not only impeccable, but its mixture of texture and fabric makes it quite the show stopper. At first glance I thought the skirt was fringe but when I got a closer look I saw that it was almost like a more delicate Fortuny pleat. Also check out the metal shoulders of this dress.
1. Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang. She looked stunning! The fit is INSANE. It literally hugs every curve. When you have the body, you better show it. The pattern created by the fabric, literally makes her look like a beached mermaid with the ocean trailing behind her. I love her. When I get there… you better believe all of my dresses will be cut this way.