I have done this a few times before. I figured it would be fun to try it again….
On Inside the Actors Studio, at the end of every workshop James Lipton asks his guests the “The Pivot Questionnaire.” Which Pivot would ask on his show Bouillon de Culture many years ago. (It is based on the The Proust Questionnaire)
1. What is your favorite word? Vernacular (love the way it rolls)
2. What is your least favorite word? Stupid
3. What turns you on? Great storytelling whether it be done by a writer, a singer an actor. Something that is palpable.
4. What turns you off? Apathy, Indifference
5. What sound or noise do you love? The breaths great singers take between notes.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? I really hate smacking or making loud noise when you eat.
7. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck (Use it all the time, I am guilty of cussing like a sailor)
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Archeology
9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything that has to do with math.
10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Hey kid, there are some folks eager to see you.