I joke. I mean I seriously have nothing I could really ask for. I have such an amazing family, and the dopest group of friends.
I figured since I already have a pinterest filled with all of the ish I want… why not just put it on my blog?! I mean a girl can dream can’t she?
10. Microcurrent facial at SB Skin one session is $190.00 (*insert nervous emoji*) Hell, getting older is expensive Ms.Stella.
9. Origins Rose Clay Mask $26.00(Addicted)
8. Is Cate Blanchett Good or just tall T-Shirt ($24.80) Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt cracks me up… and so does this shirt…
7. Foreo $99.00 (It’s becoming painfully obvious that I have a skin addiction)
6. Adidas Three Stripe Leggings ($30-$35.00) I love Adidas and I mean I love clothes that I can wear both out and not feel bad if I wake up in the morning in them…
5. Alexander Wang ‘Amelia’ Sandals ($595) and sold out every freakin where. There is no need to post a link, because I just cannot see myself spending almost 600.00 on a pair of sandals… but they’re soo damn Cugly (cute+ugly)
4. This Beyoncé T-Shirt from Redbubble… It’s just a dope ass design. $24.80
3. Juice Cleanse ($63.95)I’ve done a 3 day juice cleanse before and I think its time for another…
2. Tea at the Plaza ($$ Unsure of how much this is, but it is something the dainty 1950’s lady inside me has always wanted to do.
- Alexander Wang Rockie ($595.000… I will be gifting this to myself, with the iridescent hardware… because as L’Oreal says… I’m worth it. (UPDATE… I bought one for myself… it’s not the iridescent hardware but its equally as magical)